[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: mailacceptinggeneralid in OpenLDAP-2.0.11
- To: Ørnulf Nielsen <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: mailacceptinggeneralid in OpenLDAP-2.0.11
- From: "Kevin J. Menard, Jr." <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2001 14:44:25 -0400
- Cc: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
- In-reply-to: <3B322F28.D9A3583D@lincom.no>
- Organization: Worcester Polytechnic Institute
- References: <0106181712060H.email@example.com> <3B2F709E.firstname.lastname@example.org> <3B322F28.D9A3583D@lincom.no>
Thursday, June 21, 2001, 1:30:16 PM, you wrote:
ØN> However, there is another draft:
Has anyone come up with any sort of schema for the mailQuota attribute this
document uses in examples?
And on a more general note, has anyone come up with any sort of Posix system
schema for system quotas?