Re: How to administrate a high volume Openldap

Daniel Cheah wrote:

> 1.) My question is how do I administrate a 200,000 records . I can not display
> all the records using the Browser/Editor 2.8.2 (since it is a large
> database)

Why do you have to browse all the entries?

The LDAP client used for administration should support
1. searching one node and adding an entry below this node and
2. searching one entry, editing this entry.

I guess the best thing is to write your own administration interface
which has first-hand knowledge about your DIT layout and data model.

Ciao, Michael.