autofs and OpenLDAP integration

Hello,
I am trying to integrate OpenLDAP and AutoFS.  It looks as if there is
support in AutoFS 3.1.7 for LDAP compiled in my Redhat 7.1, but I can not
find any docs to specify how the maps should be setup in LDAP.

My questions:
1.  Should I have an /etc/auto.master with a line like this:?
	/home  ldap:ou=auto.home,ou=Services,dc=myorg,dc=org    --timeout 60

2.  Why cant I use a nsswitch.conf entry like:
	automounter: files ldap
     This returns "/usr/lib/autofs/autofs-ldap-auto-master: auto.master not
found" when I start AutoFS.  If this method does work, how do I set things
up? I can not find any docs to do this.

3.  What is the proper schema and sample entries to use for Automounter maps
in OpenLDAP?

Thanks in advance,
Brian Wert