TLS/SASL link errors

Hello,

Platform: hpux11
          gcc-2.95.2
          openldap-2.0.8
          openssl-0.9.6a
          cyrus-sasl-1.5.24

Configuration:
env CC="gcc" CPPFLAGS="-I/opt/openssl/include -I/opt/sasl/include" LIBS=
"-L/opt/openssl/lib -L/opt/sasl/lib" ./configure --prefix=/opt/openldap
--with-tls --enable-slapd=no

I need libraries only and OpenLDAP builds ok.

When I try to compile a simple C program to bind to an LDAP sever I get:

gcc -I/opt/openldap/include -L/opt/openldap/lib -L/opt/openssl/lib -L/op
t/sasl/lib -static -o bindLDAP bindLDAP.c -lldap -llber -lcrypto -lssl
-lsasl

I get errors:
/usr/ccs/bin/ld: Unsatisfied symbols:
   EVP_rc4 (code)
   EVP_EncryptInit (code)
   EVP_CipherInit (code)
   COMP_CTX_new (code)
   X509_STORE_load_locations (code)
   PEM_read_bio_X509 (code)
   EVP_DecryptInit (code)
<snip more errors>

Looks like I'm missing some libraries.
If I use Netscape LDAP library "libldapssl30.sl" I don't need any other
libraries, everything is included and my program compiles/runs fine.

1. Can I build openLDAP library that has it all (TLS, SASL)?
2. If not, what is the righ order of including all these different LIBS
and what is the lib that contains EVP_rc4 and other missing symbols.

Thanks

--
Veselin