Re: ldap gui?

gq is pretty good.  http://biot.com/gq/

> What I'd be really
> intrested would be a Web GUI running under Apache.

i'd be interested too. particularly one that is targeted at letting
users login and change their details.

sldapa (http://www.jeremias.net/projects/sldapa/) is nearly there,
but doesn't have a login.. though that might be easily fixed through
the auth_ldap module for apache.

regards,
--
Paul Jakma	paul@clubi.ie	paul@jakma.org