WWW LDAP frontends?

My company is waffling between using OpenLDAP and upgrading our
Netscape Directory.  OpenLDAP gets strong preference for being GPL,
but unfortunately, the interface gets a lot of weight too.

Searching casually on openldap.org and freshmeat, as well as
Google-searching, hasn't turned up much that seems similar in scope &
style to NS's interface.  Is there anything out there that compares
favorably with it?  Especially in Perl or PHP, so that we can monkey
with it ourselves?  I'd write my own, but have about four kajillion
other things demanding my time, so, well, you get the picture.

Any pointers greatly appreciated.

--JB

P.S. No need to Cc: me, I am on the list.