From: owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
[mailto:owner-openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org]On Behalf Of Weston
Bustraan
Sent: Tuesday, March 13, 2001 10:19 AM
To: openldap-software@OpenLDAP.org
Cc: Gary Williams
Subject: RE: Anybody home?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Gary Williams wrote:

> Yes, lots of people are getting it.  You don't give a whole
> lot of information to help solve the problem, though.  Try
> turning on logging and see if anything suggestive is reported.

Thanks for responding. I didn't know if my messages were going to
/dev/null or what. I figured at least someone would tell me I didn't give
enough information.

As far as turning on logging, it generates a flurry of messages, most of
which I have no clue about. I didn't think it was a good idea to post it
verbatim to the list.

What exactly am I looking for?

This particular search filter (objectClass=posixGroup) shouldn't be
uncommon, after all, nss_ldap uses it to look for groups. I would guess
lots of people are using it.