RE: Anybody home?

On Tue, 13 Mar 2001, Gary Williams wrote:

> Yes, lots of people are getting it.  You don't give a whole
> lot of information to help solve the problem, though.  Try
> turning on logging and see if anything suggestive is reported.

Thanks for responding. I didn't know if my messages were going to
/dev/null or what. I figured at least someone would tell me I didn't give
enough information.

As far as turning on logging, it generates a flurry of messages, most of
which I have no clue about. I didn't think it was a good idea to post it
verbatim to the list.

What exactly am I looking for?

This particular search filter (objectClass=posixGroup) shouldn't be
uncommon, after all, nss_ldap uses it to look for groups. I would guess
lots of people are using it.

| Weston J. Bustraan      | E-Mail: weston@itdonline.net     |
| System Administrator    | Phone: (616)249-3630             |
| Infinity Tel-Data Inc.  | Fax:   (616)249-3067             |
| 4723 S. Division Ave.   | WWW: www.itdonline.net           |
| Wyoming, MI 49548       | PGP: finger weston@itdonline.net |

Error #152 - Windows not found: (C)heer (P)arty (D)ance.