Re: Netscape Calendar 3.5 & OpenLDAP 1.2.11

Hi Markus,

thanx for your help, but that was not my problem. The nxCalXItemId were
correctly imported from our old Directory Server and the access rule
were correct too.

As I now found out the following:

It's not an OpenLDAP problem.

The Netscape Calender Server contacts the old Netscape Directory Server
and not the new OpenLDAP server.
The old Netscape Directory Server ist write protected.

Do anybody now what to config in Netscape Calendar to switch to the new
OpenLDAP server? I thought it's controlled by the Netscape Admin Server
which points to the right new OpenLDAP server and works fine.

Best Regards

--
Dirk Datzert

Rasselstein Hoesch GmbH
Informatik / Anwendungsentwicklung
D-56626 Andernach
Koblenzer Strasse 141

http://www.rasselstein-hoesch.de

Tel.: +49 (0) 2631 81-4595
Fax.: +49 (0) 2631 81-15-4595
mailto:Dirk.Datzert@rasselstein-hoesch.de
begin:vcard
n:Datzert;Dirk
tel;cell:+49 (0) 170 9017165
tel;fax:+49 (0) 2631 81-15-4595
tel;home:+49 (0) 2631 25460
tel;work:+49 (0) 2631 81-4595
x-mozilla-html:TRUE
url:www.rasselstein-hoesch.de
org:Rasselstein Hoesch GmbH;Informatik / Anwendungsentwicklung
adr:;;Koblenzer Straße 141;Andernach;Rheinland-Pfalz;56626;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:Dirk.Datzert@Rasselstein-Hoesch.de
x-mozilla-cpt:;21456
fn:Dirk Datzert