Re: Netscape Calendar 3.5 & OpenLDAP 1.2.11

Dirk Datzert wrote:

> Hi,
>
> we changed last december from Netscape Directory to OpenLDAP. Every
> tests worked fine including adding new user to a node. Until now no new
> users was added to the Netscape Calendar.
>
> Today a new user should added to the Calendar Server but the Admin
> Console responded with an error:
>
> Add User N4326 to node failed. error code: 0x132D5
>
> Please help:
> Is something wrong on OpenLDAP or on Netscape Calendar ?
>
> As I realized the user SYSOP has not the write privilegs for OpenLDAP !

For some weird reason, NS Cal seems to rebind as "nsCalXItemId=10000:00001,
ou=Netscape Servers,<your base>". You need write permissions for that DN.
Check your slapd log. Turn on debugging if necessary.

Markus
begin:vcard
n:Storm;Markus
tel;fax:++49 +5246 80-2867
tel;work:++49 +5246 80-1867
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:mediaWays GmbH;NMW-T
adr:;;Postfach 185;Guetersloh;;33311;Germany
version:2.1
email;internet:Markus.Storm@mediaWays.net
x-mozilla-cpt:;-20320
fn:Markus Storm