bug in filter->f_choice definition

I found a bug in filter.c in servers/slapd/ in version 2.07
I was trying some trics with nss_ldap from padl. When specifying a sub filter it generates a incorrect filter resulting in a (badfilter) in my syslog
in the switch statement in filter.c it defaults to a badfilter when the filtertype could not be determined.
it does return LDAP_SUCCES though and does not supply with further info on the type.
maybe a error return and addittional debug msgs would be nicve here..;)

GreetZzz

Wim fournier