RE: Apache LDAP - please

There are a number of choices. Some have mentioned the C module auth_ldap.
There's also a few mod_perl modules if that is the direction you'd like to
go. For instance, AuthenLDAP and AuthzLDAP are some of the more current
available from CPAN (http://www.cpan.org/modules/by-module/Apache/). Using
those in combination with AuthenCache and AuthzCache make for a very quick
system.

Regards,
Christian