Re: Ldap Servers sharing same mount point

Hugo,

ThanX for the reply

But, the problem with replication daemon is that
adding new entries at the slave slapd does not work
properly. The entries added at master slapd is
propagated to the slave. But, adding entries at the
slave slapd, gets added only to that database.

The slapd & slurpd administrations talks about a
referral to be in slave slapd.conf. I have the
following line in my slave slapd.conf

referral ldap://10.9.2.178  # master ldap server

But, it does not seem to work

Any idea about this problem ?
Thanx
Santhosh