function ldap_add on php3 and openldap2.0.6

when i use the function ldap_add on a script php3 i can add one entrie
on a ldap base designed with openldap v1.2.9 but when i try to do the
same thing with a ldap base designed with openldap v2.0.6 i have the
following message "attribute type undefined" on the first attribute to
add that is the DN with this structure
dn=uid = 50 ,ou=dgcp,o=gouv,c=fr
i try the same thing with a ldapadd command line and my entry is
successfully added
Did you heard something about a bug on php ldap commands
Thank you very much

nb : i asked the same questions on a forum php because i don't know
exactly where my question would be correct