replication

Hello,

I have a question about replication. I have the following situation.
There are three LDAP servers where entries are added, modified, deleted,
etc. What I want is that each LDAP server is replicating its changes to
the other LDAP server. I.e. the three servers keep each other in sync.
Is this possible?

Another question I have is the following. Does the LDAP server has any
notion that a LDAP message comes from a replicating server? Or does the
LDAP server handles that LDAP message as any other 'normal' LDAP
message?

Regards,

Edwin.