RE: Anyone have an openldap 2.0.3 ldif example?

>This may take weeks before you spotted them all.

might try loading the ldif file in VIM editor (www.vim.org) and trying
something like:

:g/\"dc=mydomain, dc=com\" into \"o=myorg, c=US\"/s//\"dc=mynewdomain,
dc=com into \"o=myneworg, c=US\"/g

please make backup before attempting this, the exact syntax may take a
little tuning.

David Martin
EET Corp
martindt@eetcorp.com