[Date Prev][Date Next]
Impossible to populate database
- To: "openldap-software" <openldap-software%OpenLDAP.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Impossible to populate database
- From: Michelle.Wetterwald@stonesoft.com
- Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2000 15:40:38 +0200
- Content-disposition: inline
I am using OpenLDAP 2.0.3.
I have been able to compile, test, and install the software successfully.
I can run
ldapsearch -x -b '' -s base '(objectclass=*)' namingContexts
successfully, I get what I entered in the suffix.
Now, I want to add entries to my database.
I tried to add the following ldif file:
dn: o=mycomp, c=com
with ldapadd, I get a return code 32: no such object,
with slapadd, the log says the "o" attribute on line 5 ( Why 5???) is not
I double checked my schema has been loaded....
[btw, I am unable to redirect the log to a file. Is there an option to set