The . problem!!!

Hi All,
     Just have a look at the search result below....

I am getting encoded string for attribute values for attribute types 'o' and
'TSPmail' (I defined that in my own shema same as IA5String ; mailbox
definition in core.schema)

I have observed that values of the both attribute types contained '.'
With the little knowledge I have this is what I can infer??? Is it the
reason and if yes then why???

Regards
Ravi Mittal

[root@badfish openldap]#  ldapsearch -x -b 'dc=sz, dc=tsp, dc=com'
'(objectclass=*)'
version: 2

#
# filter: (objectclass=*)
# requesting: ALL
#

# sz, dc=tsp, dc=com
dn: dc=sz, dc=tsp, dc=com
objectClass: dcObject
objectClass: organization
o:: R1RPTkcgU2hlbnpoZW4gTHRkLiA=
dc: sz

# Transportation Companies, dc=sz, dc=tsp, dc=com
dn: ou=Transportation Companies, dc=sz, dc=tsp, dc=com
objectClass: organizationalUnit
ou: Transportation Companies

# 10001, Transportation Companies, dc=sz, dc=tsp, dc=com
dn: TSPtcid=10001, ou=Transportation Companies, dc=sz, dc=tsp, dc=com
objectClass: TSPTransportCompany
TSPtcid: 10001
TSPname: ABC Travels
TSPtype: 1