Re: Netscape Roaming Profile for OpenLDAP v2

On Mon, 4 Sep 2000, Kurt D. Zeilenga wrote:

> As anyone bothered to ask Netscape for LDAPv3 schema definitions
> (in an RFC2252 compatible form)?  Or attempted to extract the
> definitions from any LDAPv3 server which supports this schema?

These definition come straight out of the NetScape documentation which
included the OID's. I found them on the netscape website
(http://devedge.netscape.com/docs/manuals/directory/schema2/41/)

They are the paper equivelant and require some more labor. (And yes I
asked but didn't receive anything yet.)

Hugo.

hvdkooij@caiw.nl	http://home.kabelfoon.nl/~hvdkooij/
Quoting this tagline is illegal! (http://www.dtcc.edu/cs/rfc1855.html)