Re: How can I use openLDAP with solaris authentication

Thanks you very much for your answer. It is very useful for me. I already
went to get pam_ldap at http://www.padl.com
And when I compile it. The error message printed the text below.

( I used make with Makefile.Solaris )

gcc -Wall -I/usr/local/ldapsdk/include -DSOLARIS -D__EXTENSIONS__ -g -ansi -
Wall -Wwrite-strings -Wpointer-arith -Wcast-align -Wtraditional -Wstrict-pro
totypes -Wmissing-prototypes -Wnested-externs -Winline -Wshadow -pedantic -D
_REENTRANT -DLDAP_VERSION3_API -DSSL -DNETSCAPE_API_EXTENSIONS -fPIC   -c
pam_ldap.c -o dynamic/pam_ldap.o
pam_ldap.c:113: ldap_ssl.h: No such file or directory
make: *** [dynamic/pam_ldap.o] Error 1

I think that I miss ldap_ssl.h include file right? So I make the reference
path to the all include directory. But it does not exist. How can I find
this include file? or Do I misunderstand something?

Thanks,..