Re: How can I use openLDAP with solaris authentication

At 03:52 PM 5/23/00 +0700, Pipat Khunprakan wrote:
>How can I use openLDAP with Solaris user authentication system?

You likely need to clarify what you want to get a suitable
answer.  If you interested in having LDAP users authenticated
via some Solaris user authentication service, you might have
to hack OpenLDAP password checker (liblutil/passwd.c).  If,
on other hand, you want to authenticate Solaris users against
the directory, you likely need pam_ldap or such.  PADL offers
a number of tools which might be useful <http://www.padl.com/>
in this case.