Re: How can I use openLDAP with solaris authentication

On 26 May, liang wrote:

> I think that I miss ldap_ssl.h include file right? So I make the reference
> path to the all include directory. But it does not exist. How can I find
> this include file? or Do I misunderstand something?

Check the README and edit Make.defs.

FAQ: Where is ldap_ssl.h? It's in the Netscape LDAP
C SDK. Download it from developer.netscape.com. If you
don't want to use SSL, removed -DSSL from CFLAGS. I
don't have any experience building with the SSL/TLS
support in OpenLDAP.

--
Doug Nazar
Dragon Computer Consultants Inc.