Re: database krash

I work with release 1.2.7 also.
I didn't experienced any problem anymore since then but I don't have a real
solution for it.
I use openldap also on an other server and this one has no problem as I can
remember and it has release 1.2.5 I believe.  Is there a way to see the
version???? I can't see it immediatly...

What I do every night is to make a dump of the current database so I always
have copy of it on backup.

Koen Bosmans