Re: Using OpenLDAP instead of Netscape Directory server

On Mon, 24 Jan 2000, Raj Mathur wrote:

> Hi Nico,
>
> Thanks for the frank answer :-)
>
> What sort of problems did you face in integrating OpenLDAP and NS
> Directory?  Are they the sort which can be solved by throwing
> resources (programmers, time, etc) at them?

Having a competent programmer look at it might indeed help, I didn't
have a look at the source code myself (it's been awhile since the last
time I looked at any code at all :-).  The following is the message
I sent to the newsgroup and one of the replies I got (you never know, it
might help):