Re: Using OpenLDAP instead of Netscape Directory server

Hi Nico,

Thanks for the frank answer :-)

What sort of problems did you face in integrating OpenLDAP and NS
Directory?  Are they the sort which can be solved by throwing
resources (programmers, time, etc) at them?

Anyone have answers for the NS Directory <-> OpenLDAP replication and
OpenLDAP + SSL questions?

Regards,

-- Raju