Re: Inetorgperson schema and attributes - draft

On Wed, 19 Jan 2000, Craig Silva wrote:

> Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 00:32:24 +1100
> From: Craig Silva <csilva@moreland.vic.gov.au>
> To: OpenLDAP-software@OpenLDAP.org
> Subject: Inetorgperson schema and attributes - draft
>
> I'm attaching my draft local.ac.conf and local.oc.conf for comment.
>
> The only/main element in them are an attempt to provide an inetorgperson objectclass.
>
> Any comments appreciated. (I'm not too sure about the attribute types)

Compared to the schema released with Netscape ldap server:

- Attribute 'o' or 'organization not include either directly or
  inherited from class person or class organizationalperson

- Openldap consistently uses the attribute 'streetaddress' where Netscape
  uses the attribute 'street' for the same entitiy.  Both attributes names
  are considered equivalent according to the Netscape LDAP schema.

- attribute       userSMIMECertificate                    bin
- attribute       userPKCS12                              bin
- attribute       preferredLanguage                       cis single

Just for your info, and I have no opinion on which version is the correct
one, if any.

Villy