Re: ACL difficulties

Fabrice,

I feel as though I could always learn new and better ways to do this,
but this works for me:

defaultaccess read
access to * by self write
            by dn="cn=Manager, ou=SAM, o=Concentric Network, c=US" write

I hope this works for you.

If anyone else can provide better ways of doing this it would be great.

Good luck.

David