BIND & LDAP

I'm building a machine/-es that are to be administered by novices (and
it's going to be located 1000's of miles away from me), so I'm to base
the whole system on LDAP (with a custom made web interface). And since
these  people  don't have  much/no  knowledge  of  UNIX/Shell, I  want
everything I can in the LDAP.

They will host  quite a number of domains and websites,  so I need the
bind/dhcp info  in the  LDAP (to avoid  mucking with files).  I'm also
looking for a way to put the  Apache config into an LDAP db, but first
things first :)

With     LDAP/Qmail/PAM/mod_LDAPauth    I     altleast     have    the
mail/authentication system in the db...

I've  checked  out the  BENTS  bind server,  and  it  doesn't look  to
difficult to do  a 'mod_ldap' module.  But how  should I structure the
DB?  Having checked out the draft RFC

	http://www.freenic.net/drafts/drafts-m-n/draft-miller-dns-ldap-schema-00.html

I still have problem in doing a real implementation of the db...

Have anyone been working on something like this, or that can translate
this draft for me (ie, do an example LDIF)?

I want the /etc/named.conf AND the zone/rev files into the db, so I
thought I could have the named.conf AND the SOA info (ttl/serial etc)
into the same entry, and the zone/rev into another...

This is my very first (and not THAT very thought through example), how
does this look/scale?