Re: patch

Quoting Luke Howard <lukeh@PADL.COM>:

> Some attributes are, some aren't; this is defined by the schema.
>
> Anyway, the "mail" attribute is perfectly suitable for mail.

I've never said otherwise. I just didn't like having duplicate
information in my db. I didn't know that the 'krbName' was
case sensitive (is it, does it matter?). Do one really want
case sensitive email addresses? Doesn't that break some RFC
(cant remember the number though, but I'm quite sure I've seen
something like that in some mailing list)?