ACL & Attributes

Hello all,

Something wrong !!!!
I do not understand the comportment of this ACL I created:

access to dn=".*ou=User,o=Right vision" attr=userpassword by dn="cn=Fabrice,ou=User,o=Right vision" search by * none

what I am waiting for:
the user fabrice can search the attribut userpassword
the other users have no access to this attribut
(ex: the user Thierry can read/search all entries without seeing the userpassword attribut)

In fact I try to avoid the reading (not sure my english is correct) of the userpassword by everybody !

It is not successfully for the moment !!

Regards,
Fabrice