1.2.4 memory leak

I'm running openldap 1.2.4 with sleepcat db 2.7.5 under Solaris 2.6
using Solaris lwp.  I have a few performance tests that I run, one is
~40 processes on another machine simulating the traffic generated in a
typical day of using mail500 for the University of Michigan.  This test
reliably exhausts all available memory on a machine with 1G of RAM.

I'm sort of committed to fixing this and a few other little problems.
I was wondering if perhaps there are known memory leaks in 1.2.4, or if
anyone has likely suspects.

Thanks,

:wes