RE: OpenLDAP and Microsoft

Once I reconfigured to use a proper base DN (e.g. "o=Pinnacle") and the
Outlook clients started to search properly. Do you happen to know how to do
a wildcard ("*") search using Outlook? I tried using just a *, but it fails
saying nothing matched the criteria. I tried a couple of other regex style
wildcards, but didn't have much success. Any ideas? Of course it works in
Netscape just fine.

thanks for your help,

colin.stefani
Pinnacle Studios