Netscape & openldap

Hi

I found this article which describe howto implement Netscape Roaming
profiles, according to the article netscapes LDAP server is not
necessary, but other is not tested. So I have tried it with openldap,
but after two days, I now will have to ask if anyone can help me.
I have succeded in that a netscape client have created a bookmark
object, but it don't seem possible to change that object, although the
netscape client say it is updating the LDAP server and no error occur,
the change I have maid to the bookmarks simply is not in the ldapserver.

Is there someone who have succeded? with this is there any pitfalls?

I'm useing netscape 4.51 and openldap 1.2.0 on a freeBSD machine.

1. If you read the article you will se netscapes OID in the schema,
these I removed since openldap complained about them. Can this have any
effect?
2. I have enabled "lastmod on". -- necessary???
3. access to * by * write  -- should solve any access problem??

Please HELP!

/Urban Lindberg

Below is a link to the article, maybe someone else can succeed.

http://help.netscape.com/products/client/communicator/manual_roaming2.html
begin:vcard
n:Lindberg;Urban
tel;home:060-150108