Re: Netscape & openldap

I think many of us have tried this. We get it to where netscape _claims_
to be updating the database on exit and claims to read it on startup,
but doesn't do anything with it. In other words, you might change a
bookmark, but when you log in again (on a different machine) it doesn't
show up. Lots of stuff does go into the database.

--
Randy Fay - rfay@peakss.com - www.peakss.com
7851 South Elati Street, Suite 200, Littleton, CO 80120