Re: Problems with set up and connection...?

Walker, Mike wrote:
> K your "baseDN" that you specify on the search line must be the same as the base you specify to slapd.
> Try changing
> suffix          "dc=jefco, dc=com"
> to:
> suffix          "o=Jefferies & Co.,c=us"

	Ok, will do and when I get 1.2.1 running I'll tell you if it worked :)
If someone can tell me where to find it that is.

Thanks in advance for more help I certainly will need... *sigh*

Jefferies & Company Inc. archives and may review electronic
correspondence.  It may be required to be produced to the SEC to other
regulators in a criminal investigation or in civil litigation.  Any
message coming into Jefferies & Company Inc. may be subject to the same