Help me please! Lots of prob!

Hello there

    After I installed stuffs. I issued command 'ldif2ldbm -f
myslapd.conf -i myldif' (contents of these files are at the end of
message). I wonder where da file storing database goes? (it's gdbm).
Well, after that, I started slapd by issueing command
'/usr/local/libexec/slapd -f myslapd.conf' and then tried to query with
'ldapsearch -h localhost 'objectclass=*'". It said "ldap_search: DSA is
unwilling to perform". Then again, I tried "ldapsearch -w secret -b
"cn=Pawee, o=TLWG, c=TH" "objectclass=*"" -- nothing came out!, there is

no
data in ldap's database or something? I tried "ldbmcat
/var/tmp/id2entry.dbb" and got:

1
dn: o=TLWG, c=TH
o: TLWG
objectclass: organization

2
dn: cn=Pawee, o=TLWG, c=TH
cn: Pawee
sn: Lorsuwannarat
mail: pawee@SoftHome.net
objectclass: person

but is this file is OpenLdap's ? Because I had install U-M ldap before.
Well, I also want to ask if anyone knows: My Netscape Address Book
(Netscape Comm 4.5) cannot work together with both U-M Ldap and
OpenLdap, when I queried somethings, it said "DSA is unwilling to
perform" or "Unknown error (0xFFFFFFFF)". PHP3's ldap functions don't
work too with OpenLdap (but they work with U-M); cannot add feilds,
cannot even query! (0 entry returned). What's all of this about?
Incompatibility of Ldap's version? or something? Anyone please help!
I want to make ldap based database, that can be retrived and updated via

web page, and Netscape Addressbook. Any suggestion? solution? whatever
makes them work?

Pawee

Here is myslapd.conf:
referral ldap://ldap.itd.umich.edu

[...]