Book recommendation ?

 Can anyone recommend a book that discusses the design/implementation of
LDAP projects ? I'm looking for something that will tell me everything from
what "dc=" means to recommending designs for a very scalable LDAP
implementation for storing everything from email addresses to DNS records.

 The books Amazon.com have don't seem to be brilliant, by the reviews I see
there, but "Understanding and Deploying Ldap Directory Services" seems
the best of what's there.

Kate

--
Microsoft. The best reason in the world to drink beer.
http://www.redbrick.dcu.ie/~valen