Re: Chinese character access

Xuan Huan wrote:

> How would I put Chinese characters in a new entry?
> ex.
> cn=*Chinese character here*,...
>
> Thanks.
>
>                                                            Xuan Huan
>                                                            99.11.19

You should use the UTF-8 encoding. UTF-8 uses 1 Byte for all ASCII
Characters, 2 Bytes sequences for accented characters and 3 (4?)
characters sequences for more complex characters. I hope you will find
the UTF-8 encoding of chinese charactrs, I have no idea where it can
be....

Best Regards
Giovanni Baruzzi