Netscape LDAP caching & Outlook Behavior

Hi,

I noticed that Netscape is caching the information it retrieve when it perform search on my LDAP Server. Is there a way to disable or modify the cache in Netscape regarding LDAP? I know that there is a general memory cache and disk cache settings in Netscape, but is there specific cache settings I can modify when it comes to LDAP search operations?

Also, I am having problem with a search timeout message in outlook Express. It seems that it does not display the correct information.

 When a timeout occur with my LDAP Server, I return a search result with LDAP_TIMELIMIT_EXCEEDED. Outlook is displaying me a size limit error. The same operation with Netscape works fine, the timout error message is accurate. I really don't think this is a Server side problem. My best bet would be that Outlook Express is not interpreting the response from my LDAP server correctly.

Also, I noticed that if you return a search entry to Outlook Express without a "cn:" attribute, it does not display the entry in the search result. Netscape does compensate for a missing "cn:" attribute.

Well, that's about it, if anyone experienced similar problems, just let me know so I am sure I'm not going nut's :)

Regards,

Louis