Re: inetPerson

Hello Kurt,

well, I tried to add an attribute EMAIL to an objectclass PERSON, without
success. (schemacheck on)

Then I added the Objectclass inetPerson (not inetOrgPerson !) to the schema
and it worked fine.
That's why I wonder where to find inetPerson!

Stefan

http://www.hklc.com/ldapschema/objectclass.phtml?objectclass=inetOrgPerson