Re: LDAP Clients with write functionality?

There is sample code on my site is a working (just) PHP based LDAP
browser, editor etc. I will try to release version 0.2.5 this month &
probably contrib to openldap. (basically I have a working version here,
which I use to edit my database (testing of about 2000 address - not
accounts!)

The other place to look: - Perl, the PerlAPI had a sample CGI to edit &
update
a database
There is a C based CGI web gateway, Web500gw

--
If the answer's not at http://www.hk.super.net/~alan_k , then