Re: LDAP Clients with write functionality?

I'm working one a GUI client, check it out at http://biot.com/gq/
It doesn't support adding new entries yet, but you can edit existing
entries and add values to attributes etc.

Bert Vermeulen
biot@gandalf.reference.be
--
REDMOND, WA (API) --- MICROSOFT (MSFT) announced today that the
official release date for the new operating system "Windows 2000" will