[Q} HOWTO PGP Public Key Server for PGP5.5i

Hello,

I'm trying to build a PGP Public Key Server for PGP5.5i by OpenLDAP.
but I don't know how to set attribute and objectclass.
I can't get any information but draft-ietf-asid-pgp-02.txt.
I want more detail setup infomation with OpenLDAP.

Could someone know about it?
Configuration of my server as bellow:
------
attribute       pGPkey                                  bin
attribute       pGPKeyRev                               bin
attribute       pGPKeyID                                cis
attribute       pGPUserID                               cis
attribute       pGPKeyURL                               ces

objectclass pGPKeyObject
        requires
                objectClass
        allows