Re: no version of ldap seems to compile on Linux "Out-of-the box"

Richard Hector wrote:

> Hi, I don't know if Blake answered this (I haven't seen it) but I can't
> compile either.

richard, if you attempted to do a make with Make-common.dist then please do
the following:

cp Make-common.gmake Make-common
make veryclean
cp Make-common.gmake Make-common
make
make install

that should fix it for you, let me know if it doesn't... I have now gotten
it to compile on every one of the machines I listed.... (with
openldap-stable)

I am on the  next round of problems myself, getting ldapadd to add more than
1 entry.. (it adds one entry then I get some really nice errors about the
DSA being unavailable

Blake