[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: ITS review 9/12/2017
- To: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>, email@example.com
- Subject: Re: ITS review 9/12/2017
- From: Quanah Gibson-Mount <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 18 Sep 2017 10:49:14 -0700
- Content-disposition: inline
- In-reply-to: <WMemail@example.com>
- References: <B609E78A4D165437BC5FA53F@[192.168.1.30]> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <WMemail@example.com>
--On Wednesday, September 13, 2017 9:50 AM +0200 Michael Ströder
Quanah Gibson-Mount wrote:
Suggested for RE25, possibly RE24:
its8692 - Support LDAP_MOD_INCREMENT with back-sock
It would be also helpful if this could land in RE24:
(ITS#8714) RFE: Sendout EXTENDED operation message in back-sock
I'm already using it with my own patched 2.4.45 builds.
I'm willing to extensively test back-sock in RE24 to make sure it fully
works with the above changes.
Ok, I'll discuss w/ Howard.
There is also a 'sockdnpat' config directive in git-master. But it seems
only the config. This would be very helpful for my deployments. I don't
know which ITS though.
Packaged, certified, and supported LDAP solutions powered by OpenLDAP: