[Date Prev][Date Next]
Re: MDB name
- To: Howard Chu <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: MDB name
- From: Michael Ströder <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sun, 13 Nov 2011 12:33:13 +0100
- Cc: OpenLDAPemail@example.com
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha1; c=relaxed/relaxed; t=1321184012; l=613; s=domk; d=stroeder.de; h=Content-Transfer-Encoding:Content-Type:In-Reply-To:References: Subject:CC:To:MIME-Version:From:Date:X-RZG-CLASS-ID:X-RZG-AUTH; bh=kLx2703oxR9PxwDHTsrPoMadXnA=; b=TF3aTSOQXqtqEy6Gmuh3/+wT+FeOHVlVNWfuPMayB3sJIKOl6JhhoemIlzYgBHdewR+ RzbRLnrjKWYiTO9tY2dg0Tbc4FxxKi3AvEjXDjLVWMxe9s7kbMU+YFZ5ggJu80WgqKKAm ZqBKBopLV41uysJqMGF/LWALDIH7N2TkUK8=
- In-reply-to: <4EBFA616.firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <4EBF9943.email@example.com> <4EBFA557.firstname.lastname@example.org> <4EBFA616.email@example.com>
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Linux x86_64; rv:7.0.1) Gecko/20110928 Firefox/7.0.1 SeaMonkey/2.4.1
Howard Chu wrote:
> I'm not sure that we need to change the name; I was asking the question.
As said: Personally I don't think that a name change is needed.
In your presentation you said you want to provide a stand-alone lib e.g. for
SASL etc. So it's rather a question on how to name the lib to avoid a name
clash of different libs. I guess you already looked at that one though.
The file suffix .mdb is also ok for me even if there's another database
product using the same suffix. I rather don't expect anybody to openldap
back-mdb files or other libmdb files by double-click.