Re: RE24 testing (pre-testing on 2.4.27)

Hallvard B Furuseth wrote:
Howard Chu writes:
All of these have been addressed, except<stdint.h>  vs<inttypes.h>.
Since it builds fine for me as-is on Solaris, I haven't changed
that. I guess that's still open to discussion if anyone else has info
on which is more commonly provided.

Might as well switch to inttypes and see what happens.  Google
"inttypes.h missing" shows fewer resulsts than "stdint.h missing".
Both are from C99.<inttypes.h>  includes<stdint.h>  and adds format
macros PRIu32 etc, for scanf/printf of these integers without casts.

OK, done in master.