Re: RE24 testing (pre-testing on 2.4.27)

Howard Chu writes:
> All of these have been addressed, except <stdint.h> vs <inttypes.h>.
> Since it builds fine for me as-is on Solaris, I haven't changed
> that. I guess that's still open to discussion if anyone else has info
> on which is more commonly provided.

Might as well switch to inttypes and see what happens.  Google
"inttypes.h missing" shows fewer resulsts than "stdint.h missing".
Both are from C99.  <inttypes.h> includes <stdint.h> and adds format
macros PRIu32 etc, for scanf/printf of these integers without casts.

--
Hallvard