Re: RE24 connection code reworking

Howard Chu wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:
Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:

What kind of system are you running on? Linux / multiprocessor?
OK, it just happened again, after #52 runs of test052 with back-hdb.
Anything I can show you? The error in the replication is the same as in
my previous message, and the logs from the replication proxy contains
"connection_read(10): no connection!" 343303 (!?!) times...
With the current HEAD's edge-triggered epoll() mode, you should no
longer be seeing multiple connection_read() events...

Sorry for bailing out, it was 2:30am and I had to wake up early :)

No problem, have plenty of things to keep us busy in the meantime ;)

Now
I just got it up and running past loop #70, and still running.  I'll
keep you informed.

Sounds like an improvement, at least...

got to > 200 executions without any problem. I'll let it run, just in case.

p.

Ing. Pierangelo Masarati OpenLDAP Core Team

SysNet s.r.l.
via Dossi, 8 - 27100 Pavia - ITALIA
http://www.sys-net.it
Office:  +39 02 23998309