Re: RE24 connection code reworking

Pierangelo Masarati wrote:
Howard Chu wrote:

What kind of system are you running on? Linux / multiprocessor?

OK, it just happened again, after #52 runs of test052 with back-hdb. Anything I can show you? The error in the replication is the same as in my previous message, and the logs from the replication proxy contains "connection_read(10): no connection!" 343303 (!?!) times...

With the current HEAD's edge-triggered epoll() mode, you should no longer be seeing multiple connection_read() events...